Thursday, March 12, 2009

A better day

Phew! In a much better mood today! So much gorgeous sun & its warm without being TOO warm! Ahhhhh.....my fave kind of day!
Vonnie's coming to the Valley today. YAY! Will stop here for a while before going waaaaaay to the other side of the Valley by her folks! She's staying there for a few days. We're hoping she can leave there early so we can do some shopping together & grab a bite before going back to Tucson. I miss her so much since they moved!
Recently learned a whole bunch of stuff about stem cell research! I'd thought they would fertilize an egg in a test tube for making an embryo to transplant. I had a problem with that. Though I'm sure it will come to that one day. They call it progress. Oh well.....
I want to take Kailee for a walk to the big park later. We have 3 private parks part of our HOA dues pay for here. A smaller one is less than 2 blocks from us & the biggest one a few blocks the other way...but up hill from here. I'm sure coming back will be easier, though I'll take my phone in case I need to call Carrie or Billy for a ride. LOLOL! I need to lower my blood pressure.....Dad had mini strokes, so I'm more susceptible to them.
Geeez....if I were required to write about myself in here every single day, anyone reading it would never have insomnia!!! My life is soooo boringly normal!

No comments:

Post a Comment