Guess I should start telling a bit about myself?
Born in Scottsbluff, NE. Dad was stationed near there in the Army, was walking down the street one day with a buddy. Mom was walking to church with a friend, saw this good looking GI & skipped church. And as they say, the rest is history!
Dad moved us to WI for a while but we mainly lived in Scottsbluff until I started school. All my schooling was in WI. We settled in Watertown just before I started 6th grade. Went to JR High & high school there.
Married Bob when I was 18 1/2. Tina was born 11 months later. We'd moved to Milwaukee area by then. Jenni was born less than 4 yrs. later, shortly after we moved back to Watertown.
After 8 yrs. of marriage to the wrong man, I finally got up the nerve to leave him. One of the scariest but most liberating things I've ever done! It was very hard going most of the time, but we made it!
I did meet a guy I almost married. We lived together for 3 yrs. His drinking finally tore us apart.
I moved to Phoenix as soon as I was able! Have never regretted the move! One of the best things I've ever done!
I met Jer. The very first time I sat & talked to him, I was insanely attracted to him! Wondered why I couldn't have met him 20 yrs. sooner! We lived together 9 yrs. Then got married so I could take advantage of UPS' benefits. We've been together over 20 yrs. & I'm still madly in love with him! I hadn't believed that was possible for me!
We've 'adopted' a son, Brandon. So we have 3 kids & 7 grandkids. All 3 in their first marriages & all 3 living the American dream. I couldn't be more proud of them!
Guess I'll write more another time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

welcome to blogger, lyzzi :-)
ReplyDelete